Helping workers, communities and indigenous people benefit from the forestry operations and protecting their rights and interests.
As part of our dedication to social responsibility, Pacific Merchants Trading has committed to planting trees in pursuit of sustainable development, conservation and the protection of our environment. Our goal is to make a positive impact on future generations and encourage others to follow our lead.
Acacia wood is resistant to decay because the tree deposits in the heartwood have many waste substances that are preservatives, which render the wood unpalatable to insects. This makes the wood dense and thus resistant to penetration by water and other agents of decay.
Acaciaware™ is Easy Care! Simply wash the item with warm soapy water and air dry. If your acacia wood salad bowl, appetizer serving tray ever appears dry, treat it with mineral oil and the grain will be restored to its original beautiful condition.
We minimize our carbon footprint by using clean recycled packing material.
Acaciaware acacia wood plate is handcrafted from one solid piece of acacia hardwood. It will not crack or chip and is eco-friendly because the trees are fast growing and absorb the most carbon dioxide than any other tree variety. Acaciaware is easy care: hand-wash with warm soapy water and air-dry. It is not microwave or dishwasher safe, but each handcrafted piece has a unique shape and wood grain. Both the square and round trays can be used as plates or chargers, charcuterie plates or cheese trays. The large platter is perfect for sharing appetizers or sushi. Each piece of Acaciaware is unique in shape and wood grain, making it a beautiful and luxurious addition to your kitchen. The natural coloring of the wood also means that your acacia plate will not fade or discolor over time. Acaciaware is an excellent choice for entertaining, as it is both stylish and durable. If you are looking for a unique and eco-friendly gift, Acaciaware is the perfect choice.
Pacific Merchants Acaciaware acacia wood salad trays are sustainable, and hand made from one solid piece of acacia hardwood. That means the bowl will not crack or warp, like other salad trays which are made from little pieces of wood glued together. Acacia large wood salad trays can be used for tray for chips, or as a charger plate. Acaciaware acacia large wooden trays are also available as an acacia wood plate set. Acacia wood plate sets are an appreciated wedding gift on a bride’s registry, house warming gifts or as a lovely wooden tray for the kitchen counter
Pacific Merchants acacia wood salad bowls and serving trays are handcrafted from one solid piece of acacia hardwood. Each piece has a unique shape and wood grain.
- Acacia wood is durable and long-lasting. Our large salad bowls and wooden fruit bowls are completely food-safe, will not stain and will not pick up odors.
- Pacific Merchants acacia wood serving trays are versatile wooden trays. The square trays can be used as a tray, wood plate, or large charger. The round or square trays can be used as charcuterie plates, cheese trays, appetizer trays, ottoman trays or rustic looking serving trays.
- Acaciaware is easy care. Just hand-wash with warm soapy water and air-dry. Acacia wood bowls are not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- Acacia wood is sustainable. Sustainable foresting means harvesting rates do not exceed a forest's natural capacity to regenerate.
- We do not clear forests or replace them with barren tree plantations. Natural forest conditions need to be maintained for wildlife and healthy ecosystems.
- We are socially conscious and help local communities benefit from the forestry. We support employment, school lunch programs and college scholarships.