Acaciaware™ Wood Bowls
Acaciaware Wood Bowls
Why Is Acaciaware™ Acacia Wood Bowls The Sustainable Choice?
- Acacia trees are easy to grow and fast growers. Depending on the species, they can grow anywhere from 1-3 feet per year. Growing acacia trees is sustainable because they capture and store carbon and because more than one product can be harvested from the same tree. Acacia trees are used around the world for re-forestation because of these qualities.
- Acacia trees are very important for the environment: they prevent desertification, as their root system is similar to a “mixed system” composed of a central pivot that can go down to the water table and a lateral system than can hold and avoid the soil degradation.
- Acaciaware™ harvesting rates do not exceed a forest's natural capacity to regenerate. We are dedicated that natural forest conditions need to be maintained for wildlife and healthy ecosystems. We do not clear forests or replace them with barren tree plantations.
- Pacific Merchants is socially conscious and help local communities benefit from the forestry. We support employment, school lunch programs and college scholarships.
Pacific Merchants Acaciaware™ Is Durable, Antibacterial And Low Maintenance
Contrary to popular belief, wood is extremely sanitary, especially acacia wood. Acacia's hardness and durability means it isn't scratched easily, while its water-resistant properties means it won't warp readily and is highly resistant to fungus. Like many types of wood, acacia is naturally antibacterial, and is therefore safe to use for preparing or serving food.
Why Buy Acaciaware™ Acacia Wood Salad Bowls, Serving Bowls And Acacia Wood Trays?
- Pacific Merchants Acaciaware™ acacia wood features the iconic Hawaiian calabash salad bowls and serving trays. All Acaciaware™ is handcrafted from one piece of acacia hardwood. Each piece has a unique shape and wood grain.
- Acaciaware™ is durable and long-lasting. Our large salad bowls and wooden fruit bowls are completely food-safe, will not stain or pick up odors.
- Our salad serving bowls and wooden trays are solid wood, not pieced together like our competition. Acacia wood bowls will not crack or splinter like laminated bowls.
- Acacia wood bowls are naturally harder than most other woods found on the market. This means it can be sanded to a smoother finish, which makes it great for creating smooth surfaces like dining tables, cutting boards or beautiful acacia wood calabash salad bowls and acacia serving trays.
- Pacific Merchants Acaciaware™ is easy care. Just hand-wash with warm soapy water and air-dry. Not dishwasher or microwave safe.
- We are socially conscious and help local communities benefit from the forestry. We support employment, school lunch programs and college scholarships
A Beautiful Acaciaware™ Wooden Bowl Is An Inexpensive Luxury
If you're looking for the perfect gift for your loved one to show them how much you care, you might want to consider an acacia wood bowl. Calabash bowls are a great gift because they are one of a kind. You won't find two calabash bowls with the exact same design. They are made by hand with nothing but love and care. You'll also find that wood bowls, unlike other gift items, are very affordable. This is because they're made of natural, simple materials. Pacific Merchants Acaciaware™ acacia wood bowls are both functional and decorative.
Choose Acaciaware™ Acacia Wood Serving Bowls And Appetizer Trays
There are many sturdy and durable wood salad bowls on the market, but acacia wood calabash salad bowls are an iconic classic. Calabash bowls are also known as Hawaiian bowls, due to their history in Hawaiian culture. We offer bowls and trays in many shapes and sizes and all fit for any occasion. Large wooden salad bowls are perfect as wooden fruit bowls for the counter, pasta bowls, popcorn bowls and large salad bowls. Pacific Merchants Acaciaware™ offers one piece constructed bowls that will not crack, chip or dry out. All of our serving trays are also hand made from one piece.
Large Salad Bowls And Fruit Bowls Are A Great Addition To Your Kitchen
Acacia hardwood is a material that makes nice acacia bowls for food. Big wooden bowls are perfect as a Cesare salad bowl and other salad serving bowls. Wooden salad bowl sets are an appreciated wedding gift, on brides registry, house warming gifts and wooden fruit bowl for the kitchen counter. Pacific Merchants Acaciaware™ makes wonderful wooden nut bowls and candy dish, as well as wooden key bowls. We have a broad selection of small wooden fruit bowls, candy bowls and candy dishes.
Acaciaware™ Easy Care Instructions
Simply wash with warm soapy water and air dry. If your acacia wood serving bowl, charcuterie tray or appetizer serving tray ever appears dry, treat it with mineral oil and the grain will be restored to its original beautiful condition.
The Enduring Acacia Wood Bowl
There are many sturdy and durable wood salad bowls on the market, but acacia wooden salad bowls are a great option. Acacia wood salad bowls come in many shapes and sizes and are perfect for wooden serving bowls for any occasion. Large wooden salad bowls are perfect as salad serving bowls, wooden fruit bowls, big salad bowls for pasta, and other foods. Acacia wood calabash salad bowls are great for serving and are a perfect addition to any kitchen. Acacia is a material that makes nice acacia bowls for food. Big wooden bowls are perfect as a Cesare salad bowl and other salad serving bowls. Wooden salad bowl sets are an appreciated wedding gift, on brides registry, house warming gifts and wooden fruit bowl for the kitchen counter.