Acacia Wood 6-Piece Serving Set with 10" and 12" Round Trays, 4" and 6" Serving Bowls and Spoons
- 1 x Round Plate/Tray & Charger, 12'' Diameter x 1" (K0054)
- 1 x Round Plate/Tray & Charger, 10'' Diameter x 1" (K0053)
- 1 x Round Calabash Bowl, 6" Diameter x 2" (K0460)
- 1 x Round Calabash Dipping & Nut Bowl, 4" Diameter x 1.5" (K0009)
- 1 x Spice Spoon 3.5" (K0002)
- 1 x Spice & Sauce Spoon 5" (K39016)
Acaciaware™ - Acacia Wood Serving Set, Trays, and Serving Bowls with Spoons
Handcrafted from one solid piece of acacia hardwood. Each the Acacia Wood 6-Piece Serving Set with 10" and 12" Round Trays, 4" and 6" Serving Bowls and Spoons each have their own unique look with a naturally colored wood grain. Each piece is like its own work of sculptured art!
Acaciaware™ is made from acacia wood which is a hard wood with a tight grain. This superior material makes our wooden serving bowls resistant to water penetration, stains, and odors.
Completely food-safe for both hot and cold appetizers or entrees. A food-safe finish makes our acacia wooden serving tray, wood serving bowls, and wood spoons more durable and long-lasting than bamboo bowls, or other glued and pieced-together woodenware.
Acaciaware™ - Wood Serving Set, Trays, and Serving Bowls with Spoons
Acaciaware™ is made from acacia wood which is a hard wood with a tight grain. This superior material makes our wood serving set, trays, and bowls resistant to water penetration, stains, and odors.
Acaciaware™ is Easy Care!
Simply wash the item with warm soapy water and air dry. If your acacia wood salad bowl, appetizer serving tray ever appears dry, treat it with mineral oil and the grain will be restored to its original beautiful condition.
Acaciaware™ and Sustainable Dinnerware
Acaciaware™ is responsibly forested with care. 'Responsibly forested' means that our wood is harvested in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner.
- Harvesting rates and clearing sizes that do not exceed a forest's natural capacity to regenerate.
- Maintaining natural forest conditions needed for wildlife and healthy ecosystems to function.
- Protecting and maintaining rare, threatened and endangered species and forest types.
- Not clearing forests or replacing them with barren tree plantations.
- Minimizing or eliminating chemical use.
- Protecting streams and rivers from soil erosion that degrades water quality and fish habitats.
- Helping workers, communities and indigenous people benefit from the forestry operations and protecting their rights and interests.
As part of our dedication to social responsibility, Pacific Merchants Trading has committed to planting trees in pursuit of sustainable development, conservation and the protection of our environment. Our goal is to make a positive impact on future generations and encourage others to follow our lead.
Acacia wood is resistant to decay because the tree deposits in the heartwood have many waste substances that are preservatives, which render the wood unpalatable to insects. This makes the wood dense and thus resistant to penetration by water and other agents of decay.
We minimize our carbon footprint by using clean recycled packing material.