Acacia Trees And Acacia Wood Salad Bowls, Trays, Plates, Charger Plates And Serving Trays
Here are just a few reasons why sustainable Acaciaware acacia wood serving bowls are the sensible choice for eco-conscious consumers. Acacia wood is a highly renewable resource. The Acacia tree grows quickly and efficiently, so it doesn't put a strain on the environment. In fact, the acacia tree can grow fully several times from the same root structure if left in the ground.
Acacia trees help improve soil quality and support other plant life in the area. Acacia wood is one of the strongest and most durable woods available. It's resistant to rot, pests, and extreme weather conditions. When you choose Acaciaware acacia wooden bowls for food, you can rest assured that you're not contributing to deforestation or other environmental concerns. Acacia wood bowls are beautiful pieces that can last for years with proper care.
Here are a few tips on how to care for your large acacia wood salad bowl:
• Avoid exposing Acaciaware wooden fruit bowls to extreme temperatures or moisture. • Don't leave your wood bowl submerged in water overnight.
• Hand wash your acacia wood bowl with warm soapy water and air dry. • Do not put your wood bowl in the dishwasher or microwave. • You can apply a non-toxic mineral oil if for some reason the wood looks dry. Buy with confidence! Acaciaware acacia wooden salad bowls have been sold for the last 25 years.
Some Great Reasons To Buy Acaciaware Acacia Wood
- Pacific Merchants acacia wood salad bowls and serving trays are handcrafted from one solid piece of acacia hardwood. Each piece has a unique shape and wood grain.
- Acacia wood is durable and long-lasting. Our large salad bowls and wooden fruit bowls are completely food-safe, will not stain and will not pick up odors.
- Pacific Merchants acacia wood serving trays are versatile wooden trays. The square trays can be used as wooden plates or chargers. The round or square trays can be used as charcuterie plates, ottoman trays or rustic looking serving trays.
- Pacific Merchants acacia wood is easy care. Just hand-wash with warm soapy water and air-dry. Acacia wood bowls are not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- Pacific Merchants practices sustainability. Sustainable foresting means harvesting rates do not exceed a forest's natural capacity to regenerate.
- Natural forest conditions need to be maintained for wildlife and healthy ecosystems. We do not clear forests or replace them with barren tree plantations.
- We are socially conscious and help local communities benefit from the forestry. We support employment, school lunch programs and college scholarships.