Acacia Wood 6.5" Salad Hands
Dimensions: 6.5 in. length.
Acacia Wood 6.5" Salad Hands
Handcrafted from one solid piece of acacia hardwood. Each piece of acacia wood has its own unique look with a naturally colored wood grain. Each is like its own work of sculptured art!
Acaciaware™ is made from acacia wood which is a hard wood with a tight grain. This superior material makes our wooden serving bowls resistant to water penetration, stains, and odors.
Completely food-safe for both hot and cold appetizers or entrees. A food-safe finish makes our acacia wooden bowls more durable and long-lasting than bamboo bowls, or other glued and pieced-together woodenware that can fall apart with use or run through the dishwasher by accident.
Acaciaware™ and Sustainability
Acaciaware™ is responsibly forested with care. 'Responsibly forested' means that our wood is harvested in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner.
- Harvesting rates and clearing sizes that do not exceed a forest's natural capacity to regenerate.
- Maintaining natural forest conditions needed for wildlife and healthy ecosystems to function.
- Protecting and maintaining rare, threatened and endangered species and forest types.
- Not clearing forests or replacing them with barren tree plantations.
- Minimizing or eliminating chemical use.
- Protecting streams and rivers from soil erosion that degrades water quality and fish habitats.
- Helping workers, communities and indigenous people benefit from the forestry operations and protecting their rights and interests.
As part of our dedication to social responsibility, Pacific Merchants Trading has committed to planting trees in pursuit of sustainable development, conservation and the protection of our environment. Our goal is to make a positive impact on future generations and encourage others to follow our lead.
Acacia wood is resistant to decay because the tree deposits in the heartwood have many waste substances that are preservatives, which render the wood unpalatable to insects. This makes the wood dense and thus resistant to penetration by water and other agents of decay.
Acaciaware™ is Easy Care! Simply wash the item with warm soapy water and air dry. If your acacia wood salad bowl, appetizer serving tray ever appears dry, treat it with mineral oil and the grain will be restored to its original beautiful condition.
We minimize our carbon footprint by using clean recycled packing material.
- Eco-friendly Acaciaware™ dinnerware: dishes are hand carved from one solid piece of hard acacia wood.
- Naturally resinous so our acacia wood salad bowls and serving trays resist penetration by liquids and will not pick up odors or stains.
- Easy care: just hand wash with warm soapy water and air dry. Not dishwasher safe, as any natural wood product.
- Pacific Merchants is an ecological, eco-friendly green company! We use clean, recycled cardboard packing material that lowers our carbon footprint and reduces the earths landfill. Buy wood tableware from the company that cares!
Pacific Merchants best-selling acacia wood include Acacia wood salad bowls, Acaciaware™ acacia hardwood wooden plates, acacia wooden plates and bowls, and cutting boards. For Pacific Merchant wholesale prices on Acaciaware™, acacia wooden serving trays for serving and entertaining, wooden salad bowl sets, acacia wood square plates, or exotic wood salad bowls, contact us at our email address to open a re-sale account: [email protected]. We would be happy to open an account so you receive acacia wood wholesale pricing.