6 Piece Acacia Wood Appetizer & Cheese Serving Set, 12" & 10" Trays, 2 Bowls & Spoons
This Acaciaware™ Serving Set Contains:
- One (1) Acacia Wood Charcuterie Plate/Tray (SKU: K0054)
- Dimensions: 12" x 1"
- Shape: Round
- One (1) Acacia Wood Charcuterie Plate/Tray (SKU: K0053)
- Dimensions: 10" x 1"
- Shape: Round
- One (1) Acacia Wood Bowl (SKU: K0460)
- Dimensions: 6" x 2"
- Shape: Round
- One (1) Acacia Wood Bowl (SKU: K0009)
- Dimensions: 4" x. 1.5"
- Shape: Round
- One (1) Wooden Spoon (SKU: K0002)
Handcrafted from one solid piece of acacia hardwood, each wooden plate, bowl, and spoon has its own unique look with a naturally colored wood grain. Each piece is like its own work of sculptured art!
Acaciaware™ is made from acacia wood which is a hard wood with a tight grain. This superior material makes our wooden serving bowls resistant to water penetration, stains, and odors.
Acaciaware™ is Food-Safe
Completely food-safe for both hot and cold appetizers or entrees. A food-safe finish makes our acacia wooden bowls more durable and long-lasting than bamboo bowls, or other glued and pieced-together woodenware that can fall apart with use or run through the dishwasher by accident.
Acaciaware™ is Easy Care!
Simply wash the item with warm soapy water and air dry. If your acacia wood salad bowl, appetizer serving tray ever appears dry, treat it with mineral oil and the grain will be restored to its original beautiful condition.
Acaciaware™ and Sustainability
Acaciaware™ is responsibly forested with care. 'Responsibly forested' means that our wood is harvested in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner.
- Harvesting rates and clearing sizes that do not exceed a forest's natural capacity to regenerate.
- Maintaining natural forest conditions needed for wildlife and healthy ecosystems to function.
- Protecting and maintaining rare, threatened and endangered species and forest types.
- Not clearing forests or replacing them with barren tree plantations.
- Minimizing or eliminating chemical use.
- Protecting streams and rivers from soil erosion that degrades water quality and fish habitats.
- Helping workers, communities and indigenous people benefit from the forestry operations and protecting their rights and interests.
As part of our dedication to social responsibility, Pacific Merchants Trading has committed to planting trees in pursuit of sustainable development, conservation and the protection of our environment. Our goal is to make a positive impact on future generations and encourage others to follow our lead.
Acacia wood is resistant to decay because the tree deposits in the heartwood have many waste substances that are preservatives, which render the wood unpalatable to insects. This makes the wood dense and thus resistant to penetration by water and other agents of decay.
We minimize our carbon footprint by using clean recycled packing material.
Pacific Merchants Acaciaware natural hardwood appetizer serving trays, bowls, and spoons are an attractive yet functional addition to your serveware. Each bowl or tray has its own unique look with a naturally colored wood grain. It’s like each heirloom quality piece is its own sculptured work of art!
• Hand crafted and hand turned from one solid piece of natural Acacia hardwood. Not glued together pieces of wood which can eventually fall apart with use.
• Completely food-safe for both hot and cold appetizers or entrees.
• Trust genuine Acaciaware as responsibly forested. That means that our wood is harvested from healthy forests and is done so in an environmentally sustainable manner.
• Square plates, round serving trays and round chargers are all dual use as appetizer serving trays, cheese boards or for creative crudité platter ideas.
• The natural hardness of Acacia wood plus a food-safe, protective finish means all Acaciaware serving pieces will resist penetration by liquids, will not stain or pick up odors.
• Acaciaware is easy care! Simply wash the item with warm soapy water and air dry. If for some reason your acacia wood appetizer tray and serving plate ever appears dry, treat it with 100% pure mineral oil and the grain will be restored to its original beautiful condition. Like most wooden bowls, not microwave or dishwasher safe.
• Acaciaware is kid friendly because it is made from natural wood, completely food-safe and has no sharp corners or splinters.
• Acaciaware dipping bowls can be used as a nut bowl, sauces, spice container or even to hold your jewelry or other knick-knacks in the hallway or on your dresser.
• Build your collection of Acaciaware for a complete set of serveware for formal or casual dining, dinner parties, family gatherings and entertaining friends. This set is perfect as a hostess gift, wedding gift idea, or new home housewarming gift.