Adorn your table settings with Pacific Merchants’ Boxwood Napkin. This smooth wood napkin ring will not snag cloth napkins, and can also be used on the ends of tongs for easier storage.
French wood utensils and tools have a rich history and an important place in culinary culture. All our French wood spoons, tools, and spatulas are lovingly hand-crafted and imported from France, and thus are of the highest quality and beauty. Wood utensils will not discolor food, alter taste, conduct heat, or melt. Here at Pacific Merchants, we believe in the “Enduring Nature of Things Well Made,” and nature itself has provided a material in line with this belief. Boxwood’s natural strength and durability resists chipping and splitting, making a boxwood product a piece to own for a lifetime. Cleaning is simple; wash with warm water and allow to air dry.
- Fresh, clean, smooth, and virtually free of imperfections.
- Hand cut and sanded by French craftsmen.
- Stamped with “France” to signify unsurpassed quality.
- The preferred utensil material of professional chefs such as Julia Child.
- Non-stick safe.
- Easy care: wash with warm water and allow to air dry.
Pacific Merchants' assortment of French wood tools comes in three wood varieties: Beechwood, Boxwood, and Olivewood. Shop our dazzling array of elegant wood spoons, spatulas, and tools available in sizes ranging from the smallest of condiment spoons to the largest of spatulas.