Introducing our elegant 5-piece serving set, crafted with the finest acacia wood. This set is perfect for hosting intimate gatherings or adding a touch of sophistication to your everyday meals. Each piece is expertly handcrafted to showcase the natural beauty and unique grain patterns of acacia wood. The set includes:
- 1 x Square Serving Charger Plate/Tray, 12'' x 12" x 1" (K0061)
- 1 x Round Calabash Bowl, 6" Diameter x 2" (K0460)
- 1 x Round Calabash Dipping & Nut Bowl, 4" Diameter x 1.5" (K0009)
- 1 x Spice & Sauce Spoon 5" (K39016)
- 1 x Spice Spoon 3.5" (K0002)
Acacia Wood 5-Piece Set with 12" Square Plate/Tray, 6" Round Serving Bowl, 4" Round Dipping Bowl and Spoons
Handcrafted from one solid piece of acacia hardwood. Each plate, tray, serving bowl, and dipping bowl has its own unique look with a naturally colored wood grain. Each piece is like its own work of sculptured art!
Acaciaware™ is made from acacia wood which is a hard wood with a tight grain. This superior material makes our wooden serving bowls resistant to water penetration, stains, and odors.
Completely food-safe for both hot and cold appetizers or entrees. A food-safe finish makes our acacia wooden bowls more durable and long-lasting than bamboo bowls, or other glued and pieced-together woodenware that can fall apart with use or run through the dishwasher by accident.
Acaciaware™ and Sustainability
Acaciaware™ is responsibly forested with care. 'Responsibly forested' means that our wood is harvested in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner.
- Harvesting rates and clearing sizes that do not exceed a forest's natural capacity to regenerate.
- Maintaining natural forest conditions needed for wildlife and healthy ecosystems to function.
- Protecting and maintaining rare, threatened and endangered species and forest types.
- Not clearing forests or replacing them with barren tree plantations.
- Minimizing or eliminating chemical use.
- Protecting streams and rivers from soil erosion that degrades water quality and fish habitats.
- Helping workers, communities and indigenous people benefit from the forestry operations and protecting their rights and interests.
Acaciaware™ is Easy Care! Simply wash the item with warm soapy water and air dry. If your acacia wood salad bowl, appetizer serving tray ever appears dry, treat it with mineral oil and the grain will be restored to its original beautiful condition.
We minimize our carbon footprint by using clean recycled packing material.