Preserve your homegrown fruit and vegetable harvests with a dependable kitchen classic. With a history dating back to 1840s England, Kilner jars have been a trusted choice of generations of European families for canning goods at home. The “Kilner Jar” is so popular it is a generic term in England much like “Mason Jar” in the United States.
One liter jars are the perfect size jars for canning pickles, jams, jellies, and preserving or pickling whole fruits and vegetables. No food preserver’s kitchen would be complete without Kilner 1 liter preservation jars. Kilner canning jars are also the perfect glass containers for lunches and food storage. Each jar comes with a 2-part jar lid. The screw-on metal ring is re-usable up to 10 times. The seals must be replaced after each use and jars in good condition with no cracks or chips can be used repeatedly. Canning lids and replacement seals are among the huge assortment of canning supplies available through Pacific Merchants.
- Preserve jar ideal for bottling fruits and preserving pickles and vegetables.
- Clear glass body won't absorb odors.
- Two-part lid includes a metal screw band and metal vacuum seal disc.
- Kilner logo embossed on front.
- Kilner jars provide attractive storage for kitchens.
- Kilner jars also make wonderful home storage containers.
Important Note: Always consult recommended guidelines for sterilizing and preserving before use, including instructions for food storage, food canning, and the use of preserving jars, glass containers and glass bottles.
Order Kilner canning supplies and Kilner jars wholesale from Pacific Merchants.