Dimensions: 12 in. by 12 in.
Acaciaware™ Square Charcuterie Tray/Plate
Acaciaware acacia wood plates are a fantastic and eco-friendly alternative to plastic plates. The square plates are durable and long-lasting. Because they are made from one piece of wood, you don't have to worry about them cracking or breaking due to their natural durability. They are made from a renewable resource, and are easy to clean!
Features And Benefits
- Handcrafted from one solid piece of acacia hardwood. Each serving tray and charger has its own unique look with a naturally colored wood grain. Each piece is like its own work of sculptured art!
- Acaciaware™ is made from acacia wood which is a hard wood with a tight grain. This superior material makes our wooden serveware resistant to water penetration, stains, and odors.
- Acacia wood is resistant to decay because the tree deposits in the heartwood have many waste substances that are preservatives, which render the wood unpalatable to insects. This makes the wood dense and thus resistant to penetration by water and other agents of decay.
- Completely food-safe for both hot and cold appetizers or entrees.
- Acaciaware™ is responsibly forested with care. 'Responsibly forested' means that our wood is harvested in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner.
Acaciaware And Sustainability
- Harvesting rates and clearing sizes that do not exceed a forest's natural capacity to regenerate.
- Maintaining natural forest conditions needed for wildlife and healthy ecosystems to function.
- Protecting and maintaining rare, threatened and endangered species and forest types.
- Not clearing forests or replacing them with barren tree plantations.
- Minimizing or eliminating chemical use.
- Protecting streams and rivers from soil erosion that degrades water quality and fish habitats.
- Helping workers, communities and indigenous people benefit from the forestry operations and protecting their rights and interests.
Acacia Tree Re-planting Efforts
As part of our dedication to social responsibility, Pacific Merchants Trading has committed to planting trees in pursuit of sustainable development, conservation and the protection of our environment. Our goal is to make a positive impact on future generations and encourage others to follow our lead.
Care Instructions Are Easy And Simple
Simply wash the item with warm soapy water and air dry. If your acacia wood salad bowl or serving tray ever appears dry, treat it with non-toxic mineral oil and the grain will be restored to its original beautiful condition. Acacia wood is not microwave or dishwasher safe.
We Use Clean, Recycled Cardboard Shipping Boxes
We recycle cardboard shipping boxes by shredding them for packing material. Not only does it lower our carbon footprint, it saves money for both us and our customers. The cardboard is shredded by a special machine designed to repurpose used cardboard.