Pacific Merchants' teak Wood Cutting Boards and cheese paddles and serving boards are an elegant way to present a lovely spread of appetizers. Teak wood is one of the most rich looking woods used to make cutting boards and serving boards and bowls. The hardness of teak hardwood means it works beautifully as a wood to make both hardwood cutting boards, cheese boards and serving trays. Teak wood cutting boards are ideal for serving everything from cheeses and appetizers like flatbreads, dip, fresh fruit or sushi. Our Rustic hardwood boards fit especially well with serving appetizers, cheeses, sushi, gastropub style foods. All kinds of foods look delicious on this hardwood can be easily transported from kitchen to table as a natural looking serving board for formal or casual dining. Our woods have a food safe finish and the wood iteself will resist staining or penetration by liquids or odors. This natural wood board will not dull or damage knives. Pacific Merchants teak hardwood cutting boards, cheese boards, olive wood spoons, utensils, acacia hardwood salad bowls, plates and wooden dishes are the perfect solid wood tableware for homes and restaurants alike..
- Natural bark edge adds a rustic charm to your family get together and dinner parties
- Serving board can be used as a cutting board or appetizer tray
- Cutting boards with beautiful looking olive wood grain are dual purpose as serving trays and appetizer trays.
- Food-safe finish and naturally resinous olive wood salad bowls, cheese paddles, cutting boards, and servers will resist penetration by liquids and will not pick up odors and stains.
- Easy care: just hand wash with warm soapy water and air dry. Not dishwasher safe, as any natural wood product.
Pacific Merchants is a green, ecological, "eco-friendly" aware company! All our sources use responsible forestry practices. We go a step further and use clean, recycled cardboard packing material that lowers our carbon footprint and reduces the earth’s landfill.
Pacific Merchants also available Acacia wood cutting board versions of our Olive wood bowls, trays, and serving pieces. Equally durable Acaciaware Serving trays, Bread Trays, Cheese Boards