Adorn this board using our beautiful food safe parchment leaves and a variety of cheeses, fruits, and breads and use as self-serve wooden appetizer tray. Our parchment cheese leaves are proudly made in the USA. Pacific Merchants teakwood serving boards have the natural ability to ward off bacteria, resist staining or picking up odors. Teak wood does not warp or rot easily. This cheese cutting board has an attractive leather-like strap which allows you to hang the chopping board on the wall in your kitchen.
Pacific Merchants teak is sourced from managed forests and fabricated to the highest standards of quality and durability. Teakwood is easy care! Just wash with warm soapy water and air dry.
We also offer a great selection of acacia wood bowl sets. Acaciaware® by Pacific Merchants Trading Company is the original eco-friendly acacia hardwood, harvested from privately owned lands. Even our packing material is eco-friendly, made from recycled shredded cardboard boxes! If you take care of your Pacific Merchants teak wood serving board, you will enjoy it for years to come.
(1) Teak Wood Cutting Board w/Strap, 17" x 8.5" x 0.75"
(1) Teak Wood Spreader, 7" x 1.25"
(1) “Into the Woods” Cheese & Appetizer Leaves, Pack of 24
- Creative and beautiful hostess gift cheese board with food-safe parchment cheese leaves
- Adds charm to your food presentation for family gatherings and dinner parties
- Cheese leaves are made using food-safe parchment and inks. MADE IN USA!
- Hardness of teak wood means it has the natural ability to ward off bacteria, resist staining or picking up odors
- Teak wood is easy care - simply wash with warm soapy water and air dry
- Sources use responsible forestry practices. Even our packing material is eco-friendly, made from recycled shredded cardboard boxes