Give butter the respect it deserves by spreading it with an Olivewood Butter Knife. This smooth wood knife will glide and scoop up perfect pats of butter to smother on all of your baked goods.
French wood utensils and tools have a rich history and an important place in culinary culture. All our French wood spoons, tools, and spatulas are lovingly hand-crafted and imported from France, and thus are of the highest quality and beauty. Wood spoons will not discolor food, alter taste, conduct heat, or melt. Here at Pacific Merchants, we believe in the “Enduring Nature of Things Well Made,” and nature itself has provided a material in line with this belief. Olivewood is extremely strong and dense, with a tight grain that resists fraying edges. Cleaning is simple; wash with warm water and allow to air dry.
- Fresh, clean, smooth, and virtually free of imperfections.
- Hand cut and sanded by French craftsmen.
- Stamped with “France” to signify unsurpassed quality.
- The preferred utensil material of professional chefs such as Julia Child.
- Non-stick safe.
- Easy care: wash with warm water and allow to air dry.
Pacific Merchants' assortment of French wood tools comes in three wood varieties: Beechwood, Boxwood, and Olivewood. Shop our dazzling array of elegant wood spoons, spatulas, and tools available in sizes ranging from the smallest of condiment spoons to the largest of spatulas.