- Olivewood Spoon, 12": OW325
- Olivewood Wide Corner Spatula, 12": OW337
- Olivewood Slotted Curved Spatula, 12": OW332
- Hand crafted in France by small, artisan factories owned by families who have carved French olivewood into wooden spatulas, tools and utensils for generations
- Each handle is hot stamped "France" as a mark of high quality and French craftsmanship worldwide
- Wood is obtained from known, legal and well-managed timber sources
- Easy care simply wash with warm soapy water and air dry
Pacific Merchants French olive wood condiment sets have gorgeous and delicate small condiment spoons, wooden cheese knifes and wood spreaders. The condiment set offered here was carefully selected to include the most common spoon and spreader shapes and sizes used to serve dips, relishes, chutney, dry spices (like salt), and any other condiment that can spooned, spread or a softly cut. We source our olive wood from small artisan factories and you can see actual hand carving on each piece. Olive wood is considered the crème de la crème for making wooden spatulas, tools and wooden utensils due to its beauty, hardness and durability. The hardness of olive wood means condiment tools like these will resist penetration by liquids, staining or picking up odors. From the sanded smooth handles that feel easy and comfortable in your hand to nicely carved condiment spoon shapes that are elegantly simple. No two pieces of olive wood look the same. Each piece has natural imperfections in the wood grain, which are normal "beauty marks" and are usually accompanied by interesting grain patterns. Like a work of art, each and every piece looks like it's been hand sculptured. Each piece is stamped "Made In France" showing the pride of craftsmanship. Take care of your olive wood condiment set and you will enjoy using it for years and year. C'est magnifique!