Shake things up with Pacific Merchants’ Beechwood Salt and Pepper Shakers! Have these on hand for seasoning food in the kitchen, or on tables to be used by family and guests.
French wood utensils and tools have a rich history and an important place in culinary culture. All our French wood spoons, tools, and spatulas are lovingly hand-crafted and imported from France, and thus are of the highest quality and beauty. Wood utensils will not discolor food, alter taste, conduct heat, or melt. Here at Pacific Merchants we believe in the “Enduring Nature of Things Well Made,” and nature itself has provided a material in line with this belief. Thanks to its tight grain and pores, beechwood is resistant to warping and cracking. Cleaning is simple; wash with warm water and allow to air dry.
- Fresh, clean, smooth, and virtually free of imperfections.
- Hand cut and sanded by French craftsmen.
- Stamped with “France” to signify unsurpassed quality.
- The preferred utensil material of professional chefs such as Julia Child.
- Non-stick safe.
- Easy care: wash with warm water and allow to air dry.
Pacific Merchants' assortment of French wood tools comes in three wood varieties: Beechwood, Boxwood, and Olivewood. Shop our dazzling array of elegant wood spoons, spatulas,and tools available in sizes ranging from the smallest of condiment spoons to the largest of spatulas.