- 8" Beechwood Tasting Spoon:BCH499
- 10" Beechwood Regular Spoon:BCH500
- 12" Beechwood Regular Spoon:BCH501
- 14" Beechwood Regular Spoon:BCH502
- 12" Beechwood Slotted Spoon:BCH506
- 12" Beechwood Corner Spoon:BCH510
- 12" Beechwood Wide Slotted Spatula:BCH531
- 12" Beechwood Regular Spatula:BCH534
- 12" Beechwood Regular Spatula With Holes:BCH537
- 12" Cake & Frosting Spreader:BCH556
The hand crafted French wooden spoons and spatulas selected for this set are a comprehensive assortment that will outfit even the most sophisticated cooks kitchen. Excellent gift set for anyone who wants a complete range of wooden spoons and wood spatulas.
- Hand crafted in France by small, artisan factories owned by families who have carved wood into spatulas, spatulas and utensils for generations
- Each piece has its own stamp of quality with the word "France" burned into each handle
- Safe for non-stick cookware surfaces, porcelain, ceramic, glass or enamel and the hardness of the wood means they will resist staining or picking up odors
- Beech wood is obtained from known, legal and well-managed timber sources
- Simply wash with warm soapy water and air dry but if the wood ever appears dry, simply coat with a non-toxic mineral oil to replenish its beauty and rich look
Pacific Merchants’ assortment of French wood tools comes in three wood varieties: Beech wood, Boxwood, and Olive wood. Shop our dazzling array of elegant wood spoons, spatulas, and tools available in sizes ranging from the smallest of condiment spoons to the largest of spatulas.
French beech wood spoons and spatulas are the world renowned classics that everyone grew up with. Your mom probably used one as they are the workhorse of wooden utensils for cooking, baking, stirring, serving and disciplining children (just kidding) for generations. French made beech wood spoons spatulas are an attractive yet functional way to serve and will certainly add joie de vivre to your family events or dinner parties. France is commonly known as the preeminent source for classically shaped, high-quality wooden spoons and spatulas as compared to anywhere else on the globe. Pacific Merchants sources beech wood from small, family-run artisan factories who value quality wood-working versus simply the speed of production. The world-class skill of carving hardwood spatulas and crafting small wooden accessories has been proudly passed down from generation to generation. If you look carefully, you will notice distinct carving marks somewhere on each piece. The natural features of the beech wood grain means no two pieces look the same. Each beech wood spoon and spatula made in France has natural imperfections in the wood grain. These "beauty marks" are normal and add character and charm to each piece, almost like a sculptural piece of art. The sanded smooth handles feel comfortable and easy in your hand and will not become hot when rested on the side of a boiling pot. Beech wood is resistant to heat and picking up odors. Each piece has its own stamp of quality with the word "France" burned into each handle, denoting the pride and providence of wooden spatulas made In France. Take care of your beech wood wooden spoon and you will enjoy using it for years and years. C'est magnifique!