As a natural and sustainably harvested wooden bowl, Acaciaware™ bowls are the perfect shell for a healthy, scrumptious açaí bowl.
The açaí berry is not only incredibly rich in antioxidants – it also tastes wonderful blended into a thick frozen yogurt-like smoothie. Learning to make açaí bowls at home will not only save you a few bucks, but will also be the perfect companion for a clean-eating lifestyle.
Earth Day Açaí Bowls
- 1 pouch of frozen açaí purée
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 5 fresh strawberries
- A splash of apple juice
- Hemp seed granola
- Goji berries
- Coconut flakes
- Fresh fruit
- A drizzle of honey
3 SIMPLE STEPS:
- Place the frozen açaí purée, pineapple chunks, mango chunks, banana, and strawberries into a blender. Pulse until the frozen fruit is broken down slightly.
- Slowly add in a splash or two of apple juice, just until the mixture comes together. Be careful not to add too much! Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smooth and creamy blended açaí into an Acaciaware™ bowl, decorate with your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
The key to achieving the perfect açaí bowl is thickness: the blended açaí mixture should be thick enough to eat with a spoon!