It’s February, which means it’s National “Bake for Family Fun Month.” Since it also happens to be Chocolate Lover’s Month, we thought it would be a great idea to share a brownie recipe with our readers. This recipe fits perfectly in our nine inch by nine inch Mason Cash Square Baking dish.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- Grease a nine inch by nine inch baking dish
- Combine oil, sugar, and vanilla (we recommend using our Size 18 Mason Cash Mixing Bowl). Beat in the eggs.
- Combine cocoa, baking powder, and salt, and then stir into the other mixture
- Transfer batter evenly into baking dish
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until brownie begins to pull away from the side of the pan
Recipe thanks to All Recipes