Happy Monday, readers! Welcome to roundup week at the Pacific Merchants blog. We’ll be bringing you the best we’ve found on the internet to make your pre-Halloween festivities, preparations, Halloween craft session, and YouTube watching marathons the best yet. Here are a few links to get the week started.
1. No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas from Brit + Co. How awesome are these? So many creative ways to approach pumpkin decorating–anyone can do it!
2. An oldie but goodie; parents eating their kid’s Halloween candy.
3. “Creepy Candles” from Martha Stewart. Simple, affordable, and a little creepy.
4. Decorate your table with our lovely placemats. With an array of colors and textures, you’re bound to find the perfect mat(s) for your seasonal table.
5. Kilner Cake in a Jar. Check out last Friday’s post for an easy, fun tutorial for making cute Halloween cakes!
Tags: halloween, halloween cake, halloween crafts, halloween decor, halloween decorations, halloween DIY, halloween ideas, halloween inspiration, halloween martha stewart, halloween treats, halloween videos, ideas for halloween