Perfect for Chips and Dip, chips and salsa, and any side small appetizer served with an acompanying sauce, this Acacia Shell Chip & Dip serving tray is the perfect item to add to your serving piece collection. Fun and festive, perfect for either indoor or outdoor entertaining, you'll find this piece at the center of your parties for years to come. Like all Pacific Merchants Acaciaware pieces, the Shell Chip & Dip serving tray is carved from one piece of unendangered acacia wood and is not resin-coated.
This shell-shaped piece is perfect for those with a nautical or coastal decorating aesthetic, and is beautiful at a beach picnic, a pool party or any festive gathering. The unique grain and hand carved shape of this stunning serving tray is sure to turn heads and bring folks to the table. The acacia wood is naturally resinous, resisting penetration by liquids and the hardwood will not stain or pick up odors. All of Pacific Merchants Acaciaware® chip and dip trays are hand turned and our other acacia wood items like our pineapple trays or shell trays. All of our acacia wood specialty items like our chip & dip trays and are hand carved, giving each piece a unique grain and beautiful look. Acaciaware® is easy care! Just hand wash with warm soapy water and air dry.
- Fun and festive, perfect for either indoor or outdoor entertaining, you'll find Acaciaware® serveware salad bowls, trays, and cutting boards will be at the center of your parties for years to come.
- Use for salads, pastas, fresh vegetable recipes, and even as a popcorn bowl!
- Each serving bowl, cutting board, cheese boards is hand crafted from one solid piece of Acacia hardwood, giving each piece a unique grain and beautiful look.
- Acacia wood is a naturally resinous hardwood so our plates and dishes including acacia wood salad bowls and serving trays resist penetration by liquids and will not pick up odors or stains.
- Acaciaware® is easy care! Just hand wash with warm soapy water and air dry. Not dishwasher safe, as any natural wood product.
- Acaciaware® is one of the original eco-friendly acacia wood brands made from trees that are fast growing and harvested from privately owned lands using responsible foresting practices.
- Pacific Merchants is an ecological, eco-friendly green company! We use clean, recycled cardboard packing material that lowers our carbon footprint and reduces the earths landfill.
- Pacific Merchants offers a full line of hard wood dinnerware such as handcrafted wooden salad bowls, from large serving bowls to individual salad bowls. We also offer a great selection of acacia salad bowl sets.
The Pacific Merchants Acaciaware acacia hardwood salad bowls, serving bowl is an attractive yet functional way to serve at your family get-togethers or dinner parties. The classic design coupled with the richly colored natural grain will enhance your party with flair when serving friends and family. Like our exquisite wooden serving trays, acacia chip and dips serveware salad bowls, all of the hand-crafted Acaciaware® serveware beautifully accents any dinner table or outdoors. You can even use them as popcorn bowls for the big game! Acaciaware® is made from resinous acacia hardwood with its rich, naturally colored grain. Acaciaware wood salad bowls are tremendously durable so they have functionality beyond their beauty. Because Acaciaware is naturally resinous our serveware is resistant to penetration by liquids, staining and will not pick up odors. Normally our Acacia cutting boards and wooden bowls will cure or seal themselves with use. However if this wooden serving bowl ever appears dry, you can treat it with 100% pure mineral oil and the grain will be restored to its original new condition. Acaciaware by Pacific Merchants Each piece is given a food-safe clear lacquer finish to bring out the wood's warm color and individual markings. Acaciaware is harvested from well-managed forests in the Philippines under close supervision of the local government's reforestation program. Even our packing material is eco-friendly made from clean recycled shredded cardboard which allows us to minimize our carbon footprint. If you take care of your Pacific Merchants Acaciaware® acacia wood salad bowls, you will enjoy them for years to come!
Pacific Merchants best-selling acacia wood include Acacia wood salad bowls, Acaciaware® cheese boards and cutting boards. Acaciaware® acacia wood wooden plates, acacia wooden plates and bowls, and cutting boards. For Pacific Merchant wholesale prices on Acaciaware®, acacia wooden serving trays for serving and entertaining, wooden salad bowl sets, acacia wood square plates, or exotic wood salad bowls, contact us at our email address to open a re-sale account: [email protected]. We would be happy to open an account so you receive acacia wood wholesale pricing.